Saturday 20 September 2014

Apple Rose Tarts

Hi.
This is such a lovely tarts and they're too pretty to eat!
I was contemplating whether should I try apple turnover or this.  After going through the recipe, I decided to go for this thinking it should easier than apple turnover but it’s actually not so...  The rolling part is quite hard to manage it.  If you are making this, it’s good to slice the apple thinly so that it is easier to roll.
 The tart isn't sweet at all.  So I brush with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.  It tastes really good! 
Honey, apple and cinnamon are a perfect combination!
I discovered this from You Tube  and I have extracted the recipe from it.  You can watch the clip and follow the steps.

HAPPY BAKING!

INGREDIENTS
1 cup       Cake flour
1              Red apple
2 tbsp      Sugar
1 tbsp      Honey
3 tbsp      Water
½ stick    Butter (which is 113g)


I’m submitting this post to Little Thumbs Up which is organised by Zoe from Bake for Happy Kids and Doreen from My Little Favourite DIY


For September, the theme is Apple and it is hosted by Kit from i-lost in Austen

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, this tart is gaining popularity, I am starting to see it on the internet....can understand why, they look pretty and I guess got to be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As pessoas entram em nossa vida por acaso, mas não é por acaso que elas permanecem.
    Lindos dias de outono!
    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    Such pretty tarts! I would admire them from all angles before biting into them! Looks really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy,

    Very pretty tarts! They really look like roses with the hue of pinks and reds :D

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy, I made these lovely apple rose tarts too. Agree with you, they look simple but is not easy to do the rolling. I had a hard time too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy,
    These rose tarts are so lovely with ruby color . Thanks a lot for sharing with LTU . Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy,
    These tarts are nice to see and lovely to eat.
    I would love to try this someday!
    mui

    ReplyDelete