Wednesday 14 August 2013

It's Mum's Cake


What a stunning way to say Happy Birthday to my mum with cake of rosette that’s full of fruits topping on it.

Did I make this?? Ha ha!  Yes, I made this!! 

The cake is amazing and beautiful. 
As you can see, it’s still not perfect but I’m already very happy with the outcome.
As usual, every year, my siblings and I got together to celebrate my mum’s birthday. 

 I really enjoyed making this cake from scratch especially for occasion like this.  It’s so rewarding!

It’s a sponge cake and required to whip the egg white to stiff peak which always make me a little nervous.  However, it simply a pure joy when the egg white turn foamy and you know that you have made it!


The sponge cake is from my usual recipe.  I’ll continue to use this recipe for making cream cake until I find another recipe which is better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment